Engineering / Aerospace
A Labourer is required with knowledge of metal waste removal and good organisation skills. Candidates with experience of the manufacturing/engineering industry would be well received.
Due to company growth, a description based in Sheffield requires a skilled labourer with good organisation and people skills experience for a new permanent role. As a Labourer you will be required to:
- Remove scrap metal and waste from machinery.
- Liaise with removal companies to organise scrap metal removal.
- Log and record metal scrap and ensure scrap cost is correct.
- Plan and carry out machine bin rotation, ensuring empty and full bins are cycled regularly.
- Divide scrap keeping different metals separate making sure correct cost of scrap is maintained.
- Schedule scrap collection with company subcontractors maintaining regular removal from the site.
The Labourer should have the following skills or experience:
- Excellent people skills .
- Strong planning and organisation skills.
- A productive mindset ensuring all aspects of the role are covered at all times.
- Some knowledge of different metals would be beneficial also and costings.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of manufacturing labour work to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Sheffield-based Aerospace company will offer you:
- Salary details
- Other - such as career development etc.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of waste labouring and have good people and organisation skills and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Labourer role, please contact Ryan North at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446195.