£25k - 29k per year
2 months ago
Job title: Laboratory Test Technician
Salary Range: £25,000 to £29,000 per annum
Hours: 37.5-hour week
A permanent role working for a worldwide testing and development organisation supplying services into the Aerospace, Automotive, Medical & Pharmaceutical sectors
A Laboratory Test Technician is required with knowledge of hands-on experience working within a testing laboratory, following GLP and GMP standards with physical testing of materials and products. Candidates with knowledge and experience of design, metrology, validating equipment, quality control and working to cGMP/ISO 17025 would be well received.
Due to expansion this client based in Shropshire requires a dynamic, leading Laboratory Test Technician on a permanent basis. As a Laboratory Test Technician, you will be required to:
- Support the validation of equipment, test methods and procedures
- Prepares project proposals and test plans
- Creates reports of validation and testing activities
- Performs project planning and implementation
- Assist with efficient organisation of equipment and resources
- Performs testing and related tasks efficiently, providing good quality data on time.
- Authors test reports to the highest standard and in compliance to the quality management system.
- Participates in the validation of equipment, test methods and operating procedures that assures compliance with regulatory requirements and client protocols.
- Complies with schedules and assignments.
- Maintains effective records of assignments for project audit purposes.
- Familiarity and compliance with all relevant standard operating procedures.
- Creates and reviews standard operating procedures.
- Supports colleagues within the team on testing related activities.
- Undertakes appropriate training and development.
- Progresses continuous improvement initiatives and CAI activities
- Proactively seeks to support in the completion of team goals
The Laboratory Test Technician should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree in Science or Engineering, preferably Chemistry/Forensic Science/Chemical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering or significant relevant industry experience
- Hands on experience of working within a testing laboratory ideally following GLP and GMP standards.
- Experience in science/engineering/quality/materials, can demonstrate problem solving.
- Experience of working on multiple projects at setting personal priorities that ensure workload is managed and completed on time.
- Experience of documenting activities and writing experiment reports.
- Experience in basic statistical data analysis method
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Laboratory testing. In return for your experience, this Shropshire based specialist will offer you:
- Permanent role
- 37.5 hour working week.
- £25,000 to £29,000 per annum
- Pension contribution
- 33 days holiday
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Laboratory testing work and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Laboratory Test Technician role, please contact Matt Johnson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446116
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.