Reporting to the Laboratory Manager, the Product Test Engineer will play a key role within the team planning and testing of products.
Duties for the Test Technician role:
- Undertake visits to customer sites to investigate technical problems and perform commissioning.
- Undertake customer witnessed test programs within the laboratory.
- Planning, preparation and execution of tests along with subsequent analysis and results reporting.
- Development of test and analytical methods.
- On-time execution and completion of product testing and providing test reports for sign off.
Skills/experience required for the Test Technician role:
- Ideally Degree qualified in an engineering discipline or HNC essential.
- A demonstrated technical or scientific background.
- Computational and analytical skills are essential as is report writing.
- LabVIEW experience desirable.
- A solid understanding of the importance of customer service and the explanation of test procedures and results during customer witness tests.
- Very motivated with a positive an 'can-do' attitude.
- Graduates recently qualified also considered
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.