Job title: Lab Technician (metallurgist)
Salary Range: £27,000 - £28,000
Industry/ Strapline: Engineering/ quality/ testing/ metallurgy
A Lab Technician (metallurgist) is required with knowledge of metallurgy and mechanical testing. Candidates with experience of the aerospace industry would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, based in Leicester requires a skilled Lab Technician (metallurgist) with mechanical testing experience for a new permanent role. As a Lab Technician (metallurgist) you will be required to:
- Mechanical testing
- Metallurgical Examination
- Data input and Maintaining records.
The Lab Technician (metallurgist) should have the following skills or experience:
- Metallurgical and Mechanical testing disciplines (desirable).
- Knowledge of metallurgical examination of forged products with an existing knowledge of the aerospace industry.
- Computer literate able to maintain electronic records.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of metallurgy within the aerospace industry to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Leicester-based Aerospace company will offer you:
- Working hours are double days: 6-2,2-10 Mon - Thurs, Fri 6-11, 11-4
- 5% shift premium
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of metallurgy and mechanical testing and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Lab technician (metallurgist) role, please contact Ryan North at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446195.