£11 per hour
about 1 month ago
Title: Lab Administrator
Division: Research & Development
Contract Position based at: Wokingham
- To ensure samples are logged into the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure the efficient throughput of samples in CSA from receipt to laboratory.
- Contribute to other elements of CSA's role including sample disposal, and sub-contracting.
- Liaise with customers to ensure correct information is available. Ensure customer satisfaction by acting as an interface with customers and deliver excellent customer service.
- Ensure consistency, technical precision and compliance with methods of work and look to identify improvements.
- Ensure that company SOPs are followed when dealing with controlled drugs.
- Develop good working relationships with Wokingham/RSC colleagues particularly in the laboratories and customer services.
- Works as part of the CSA team to high standards of safety and quality.
- Collaborate with RSSL's Operational Teams to ensure customer requirements are met in a timely manner. Able to work under pressure and adapt to meet an ever changing customer environment.
Proven data Entry skills/Attention to detail. Ability to plan and organise workload to meet demand. Proven team player.
Experience of working in a high throughout contract lab to UKAS/ISO17025/GMP standards would be an advantage.
Educated to A level or equivalent in a relevant scientific discipline or equivalent relevant experience in a laboratory. Good understanding of basic lab equipment including Balances, Auto Pipettes, Centrifuges, Incubators, Water Baths, Plate Reader, Laminar Flow Cabinets, PCR Machines and Gel Electrophoresis equipment.
Practical experience of working to UKAS standards/GMP regulations. Scientific understanding and ability to conduct chemical analysis in relevant area under supervision.
Educated to A level or equivalent in a relevant scientific discipline or equivalent relevant experience in a laboratory.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.