£12.50 - 16.01 per hour
Knowledge Capture Technical Officer JP00000359
PAYE £16.01/hr - Inside IR35
12 month initial assignment
Deliverables / KPIs / SLAs
- Knowledge capture packs
- On time delivery of knowledge capture packs.
- Support design and development of appropriate knowledge management framework and solutions that fit with our business strategies, cultures and behaviours.
- Create capture documents and enable others through demonstrations and inductions to populate capture documents.
- Support publication to single source of knowledge portal.
- Support VQ6 team members with workload balancing and short-term cover as required.
- Support VQ6 Senior with "ad hoc" or injected workload requests.
Qualifications, Skills and Training Requirements
- Able to work in a cross functional engineering environment.
- Ability to work under pressure, to follow processes and fulfil deadlines.
- Interest in knowledge management and best practice development
- Ability to deliver to deadlines.
- Ability to manage own workload.
- Good people skills, enjoy working within a team as well as independently.
- Ability to follow knowledge management framework.
- Provide feedback to improve operational performance.
There is an assumption that the candidate will have the following:
- Working level with Microsoft Office
- Good communication and confident presentation skills
Please contact James Tilley for more details - email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.