£45k - 55k per year + Car + Pension
This manufacturer of primary packaging for the cosmetics and skincare are looking to recruit a Sales Manager. The Sales Manager will work with household brands and boutique personal care businesses to ensure successful relations and increase spend. You will have experience of working in the industry – ideally within packaging.
Key Accountabilities Include:
- Target and develop new customers within the cosmetics and skincare industry.
- Analyse customers’ key business requirements to determine current and future business needs.
- Maintain an effective business relationship with key customers and prospect, positioning the business as a valued business partner.
- Prospect, sell, and secure orders from existing and prospective customers, using a relationship-based approach to key account penetration.
- Develop a key account strategy for existing customers that enhance existing revenue and margins, by introducing new products, and technologies that expand the business relationship.
- Introduce innovations to existing and prospective customers, and act as a key advisor in helping them select solutions best suited to their needs.
- Coordinate sales efforts with marketing, logistics, accounting and technical support to deliver projects on time.
- Increase sales volumes with maximum profitability, in the assigned accounts. Look for continuous improvement.
- Network and use marketing and business resources to discover new prospects and determine their potential.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University ideally in Commerce, Sales, Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of progressive sales experience, ideally in beauty packaging.
- Expert knowledge of b2b sales and key account management.
- Knowledge of manufacturing capabilities, logistics, finance and support functions.
- Knowledge of IT tools and platforms that enable sales success, such as CRM.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.