£45k - 55k per year + Car + Pension + Bonus
This highly successful distributor of polymer materials is looking to recruit a Key Account Manager to develop their client portfolio in the Scotland, North East and Cumbria. The Key Account Manager will have an excellent knowledge of the plastics industry, either in polymer materials or within plastics processing. This is a homebased position with frequent travel.
The Key Account Manager duties will include:
- Identify and convert business opportunities with new and existing customers within injection moulding, extrusion, blown film etc,
- Manage and develop the key accounts of plastics converters in the East Midlands/East Anglia.
- Keep up to speed on the company's materials portfolio.
- Report directly to Senior Directors on progress.
- Provide aftersales support to customers.
The Key Account Manager will have:
- excellent knowledge of the plastics industry.
- Technical understanding of plastics processing methods; injection moulding/extrusion etc
- Preferably degree qualified in a relevant technical subject.
- Well located within the East Midlands to provide coverage.
To apply, please forward your current CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.