Key Account Manager
Automotive Vehicle Test Engineering
The purpose of the role is to lead the business sales and marketing on key accounts within the specified location.
Duties of the Key Account Manager role:
· Foster good working relationships with all customers.
· Regularly visit key staff within the group at various locations.
· To ensure update and synchronisation of all quotations with the head-office system.
· To create and present quotations.
· To negotiate and close orders within the prescribed limits of authority.
· To liaise closely with the Project Managers dealing with current projects to ensure harmonious working and mutual support for all areas of the business.
· To maintain a suitable level of expertise with the company sales software and product portfolio.
Skills/experience required for the Key Account Manager role:
· A solid career history in Technical Sales to the automotive or allied industries.
· A high level of negotiating, presentation and interpersonal skills.
· Ideally skilled and experienced in at least one area of engine or vehicle test technology.
· Prepared to travel internationally as required.
We are immediately sourcing suitable candidates for this role. If you are interested please apply with your CV and covering letter, along with confirmation of your current notice period and salary expectations. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted prior to submission with further details. However, should you wish to discuss your application in the meantime, please contact Justin Wainwright on 01268 889267 or 07711 156281