£40k - 55k per year + Car + Pension + Bonus
about 1 month ago
This highly successful distributor of polymer materials is looking to recruit a Key Account Manager to develop their client portfolio in the East Midlands/East Anglia. The Key Account Manager will have a good knowledge of the plastics industry, either in polymer materials or within plastics processing. This is a homebased position with frequent travel.
The Key Account Manager duties will include:
- Identify and convert business opportunities with new and existing customers within injection moulding, extrusion, blown film etc,
- Manage and develop the key accounts of plastics converters in the East Midlands/East Anglia.
- Keep up to speed on the company's materials portfolio.
- Report directly to Senior Directors on progress.
- Provide aftersales support to customers.
The Key Account Manager will have:
- Good knowledge of the plastics industry.
- Technical understanding of plastics processing methods; injection moulding/extrusion etc
- Preferably degree qualified in a relevant technical subject.
- Well located within the East Midlands to provide coverage.
To apply, please forward your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.