Key Account Manager - Midlands & South West - Industrial Coatings
We are a globally recognised manufacturer and supplier of paints and coatings into construction, industrial and transportation markets looking to recruit a Key Account Manager.
This position will be managing Birmingham and Nottingham to South Wales and South West regions. You will need to be located within this patch.
As the Key Account Manager your responsibilities will include;
- Winning and growing sales within targeted accounts both personally and regionally to meet P&L objectives.
- Understanding and focusing on our distribution strategy within the UK marketplace.
- Supporting Regional and National sales colleagues in identifying and winning new business opportunities.
- Building effective internal and external working relationships with manufacturers, influencers, paint shops and distributors to win and retain new business.
As the Key Account Manager you will require the following skills and experiences;
- Previous experience of working within coatings, finishing, powder coating or heat treatment environment in a sales or technical role would be very much of preference.
- This position needs to be someone who has a 'fire in their belly', who really wants to come in and develop the business and drive things forward.
- It is a field based role covering up as far as Birmingham and Nottingham right down across South Wales and the South West and they can be based anywhere on patch. Given the remit of the area they must be willing to travel.
if you are interested in this exciting Key Account Manager opportunity please click on the link to apply.