Key Account Manager
Vehicle and Engine Test Technology
Permanent role in Coventry
A key Account Manager is required to lead the business sales and marketing with several key accounts, discover new sales leads and turn them into profitable orders.
The Key Account Manager will represent technically and commercially the business product portfolio and brand along with providing support to the Sales Department and Head of Sales in the advancement of the sales strategy and sales function.
Due to increased workloads, this company, the industry leader in Vehicle Test Solutions require a Key Account Manager. As the Key Account Manager, you will be required to:
- Regularly visit key customers at their various sites and be their focal point for inquiries.
- Actively pursue sales leads and to report and co-ordinate and communicate with the Sales Management team, Business Unit Managers and wider areas of the company.
- Create and present quotations internally for management sign off.
- Update regularly all opportunities, quotations within Salesforce ensuring accurate forecasting.
- Define account strategy and derive yearly plans to grow business within key Accounts.
- Negotiate and close orders with customers.
- Define, organise and complete timely hand overs to operations for all project orders.
- Liaise closely with the Project Managers dealing with current projects to ensure harmonious inter department working and support for customer issues.
- Drive customer satisfaction with issue resolution and improvement initiatives
- Provide ideas and suggest methods by which the sales, negotiation and marketing processes can be made more effective.
- Comply with all Quality Assurance and Environmental Protection procedures pertinent to the sales process.
The Key Account Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience in technical sales to the automotive or allied industries
- High level of negotiating, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Preferably skilled and experienced in at least one area of engine or vehicle test technology
- Experience of Salesforce.com desirable
- Full UK valid Driving license
- Ability to travel internationally as required
We are immediately sourcing suitable candidates for this role. If you are interested please apply with your CV and covering letter, along with confirmation of your current notice period and salary expectations. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted prior to submission with further details. However, should you wish to discuss your application in the meantime, please contact Justin Wainwright on 01268 889267 or 07711 156281 firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.