Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Negotiable plus Car
almost 2 years ago
Key Account Manager - Wolverhampton
We are looking for a Key Account Manager for a class leading company who manufacture, then retail and lease world-leading site machinery products from Lighting Sets to Generators to the Rail, Construction and Events industries and who will be based at their facilities in Wolverhampton.
As the Key Account Manager, you will:
- Operate as a "trusted advisor" being the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers to build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop and manage a pipeline of future projects and sales enquiries and provide written and verbal quotations, following up quotations and handling of additional queries through to successful order placement.
- Clearly communicate the customer's requirements to internal and external stakeholders to ensure they are met and continual communication with customers to provide an update on their delivery
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities and collaborate with all other internal teams to ensure growth targets are met in sales and service
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
We are looking for
- Experience in a similar customer facing role.
- Able to follow established protocol and clearly record action taken.
- Understanding of customer relationship management principles.
- Able to prioritise a demanding workload and be flexible to customer needs.
- Good Working knowledge of MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience of IT systems Microsoft Office and CRM systems.
- Strong customer service focus with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Clear and precise communication skills
- Confident and assertive manner with good negotiation skills
- Experience in selling a premium product in a competitive market
- The ability to remain calm under pressure, prioritise and multi-task
- The ability to build effective internal and external relationships
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment
- The ability to develop and maintain an effective sales funnel/pipeline
You will be:
- Target driven with a strong commercial focus and self-initiative
- Significant technical sales experience in specified/consultative sales process
- Working knowledge of Plant, or Hire or Construction Industries ideally
- Demonstrable sales successes and growth
- Project management capability
- Strong negotiation skills
- Negotiable dependent upon experience
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience and wish to apply please send a brief copy of your CV and a covering letter, outlining your suitability for the role, please send your CV to Philip Delaloye on or call on 01384446192