Key Account Manager - Aerospace
A Key Account Manager is required to work for the industry leader in composite materials and industrial fabrics.
Through the management and coordination of the relationship with customers and potential customers, the purpose of the role is to promote and maximise sales of the company's products.
Duties of the Key Account Manager - Aerospace:
- Take the lead in identifying and developing initiatives for new business and new customers resulting in increased market share or market growth.
- Achieve and exceed the target level of sales, maintaining the planned level of profitability while working within the agreed sales expense budget.
- Manage relationships between the company and their customers ensuring the best possible service is provided.
- Provide customer support in relation to technical problems ensuring the availability of specialist support where appropriate.
- Provide information from your area of responsibility to ensure timely and accurate input of short, medium and long-term sales forecasting.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required - Key Account Manager - Aerospace.
- A degree in a relevant technical qualification.
- An in-depth understanding of composites including the full range of applications.
- A good appreciation of the business needs of customers and potential customers in the Aerospace sector.
- Demonstrated experience of building strong working relationships with a wide range customer's dealing with personnel at all levels.
- A solid career history in Technical Sales and Commercial based roles.