My client are a large global supplier of metals to various industries including automotive.
We now have an exciting opportunity to recruit for a Key Account Manager to be based at their site near West Bromwich. You will be responsible for a key automotive account and therefore will be based out of West Bromwich with the need to travel to the customer an automotive OEM who are Midlands based.
The Key Account Manager will proactively work between the strategic customers Purchasing and Engineering organisations and associated Tier 1's that support the organisation to the relevant Account to maintain a consistently high level of service delivery.
- Supporting the key strategic account with regards to supply, quality, cost and revenues targets
- Driving revenue targets
- Key point of contact for quality and production staff inside customer plant(s)
- Coordination of technical issues and quality claims with Technical Customer Support Team
- Managing engineering changes between the customer and the company
- Coordinating technical information flow between customer and the company
- Managing company plants in solving quality claims
- Ideally you will be degree qualified
- Experience of automotive OEM account management
- Excellence in sales and / or commercial program management within manufacturing
- Ability to proactively interpret customer needs and communicate this information within the organisation
- Assertiveness and strong negotiating skills
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this attractive Key Account Manager role.
Suitable for: Account Manager, Sales Engineer, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager