4 months ago
Key Account Manager
Competitive Salary, Car allowance, Business mileage and Uncapped commission Scheme
Key Account Manager is responsible for developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of assigned regional customers, connecting with key decision makers and stakeholders from across the customer. They will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our clients solutions according to customer needs. Candidates with Key Account experience within the Vacant property industry will be well received.
Due to increased workloads this client, a UK market leader that specialises in Vacant Property & temporary site security solutions based in Dartford requires a Key Account Manager who will be responsible for making a direct contribution to the level of existing sales including contracts and profitability of the Region, as well as ensuring growth of existing clients through horizontal and vertical selling
As a Key Account Manager you will be required to:
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to the identified customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and decision makers
- Achieves agreed levels of account revenue and margin
- Identify and negotiate, in conjunction with legal and regional management, framework agreements and SLAs in order that all key Orbis and client expectations are managed
- Oversee the timely and successful delivery of the clients solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of major client projects to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow cross-sell and up-sell opportunities within identified customer base, ensuring all addressable market opportunities within customer base are seized
- Collaborate with BDM to identify new business opportunities in territory and work with BDM to ensure growth attainment
- Collaborate with BDM to ensure smooth handover of new customer once transferred to KAM for cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Supervises with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Owns the relevant Account Plan; including initiation, maintenance and monitoring of Plans. Expected to deliver account plan review meetings and report progress to line management.
- Maintain accurate, current and up to date account records in Salesforce
- Seeks to actively extend the range of contacts at all levels of each Key Account to ensure that the overall the relationship does not become over-reliant on single points of contact
- Works closely with branch customer support to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties to meet the needs of the Region.
The Key Account Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- 3 years sales experience within a B2B account management role in a customer-focused environment.
- Great presentation skills
- Highly credible communicator with excellent networking, negotiating and closing skills
- Intuitive with the ability to quickly understand the customers' needs
- Structured and consistent reporting writing and project presentation
- Commercial acumen
- Ability to develop effective business plans for each key account
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with senior levels of both client and management, gaining buy-in through effective communication skills
- The ability to handle challenging questions with credibility and ease
- Excellent knowledge of the use of Salesforce
- Passion, energy, personal drive and motivation
- Excellent written, oral, planning, organizational and interpersonal skills are required
- Excellent IT skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience as a Key Account Manager to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Dartford based company will offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- Car Allowance, Business Mileage
- Uncapped Commission package based on orders achieved
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Key Account Manager within the specific areas and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Key Account Manager role, please contact Melissa Self at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07398036503
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.