£42k - 48k per year + car + bonus
about 1 month ago
Key Account Manager - Automotive Manufacturing - M62 Corridor
£42,000 to £48,000 + car + bonus
Home based position covering the M62 corridor
Skills/Experiences: Account Manager, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Engineer, Technical Sales, Automotive, Aftermarket
A Key Account Manager is required to join a leading global automotive aftermarket manufacturer and supplier. As a globally recognised brand with more than 40 years experience in the market we have developed new markets which include; rail, defence, motorhome, off-road and marine. As the Key Account Manager you will be responsible for the key customer base around the M62 corridor region.
- To manage existing customer relationships, grow new business and deliver sales targets.
- Responsible for identifying and generating new sales opportunities within existing and new accounts.
- Discover market needs and drive in-house product adoption and system developments in line with business goals.
- Manage key activities including strategy planning, marketing campaigns and product launches.
- Generate prospects and leads throughout each business segment.
- Be a value adding member of the sales team, reporting directly to the Head of Sales.
- Instrumental in the growth of the business and in providing technical guidance throughout the team.
- Technical industry experience in automotive engineering - aftermarket products will be highly beneficial.
- Trains others on the features, benefits and implementation of product.
- Pro actively identifies 'Big Project' risks and develops mitigation plans.
- Able to take core strengths and connect them to customer objectives to offer key differential over competition.
- Root cause analysis and creative countermeasure skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be willing to travel.
If you are interested in the Key Account Manager opportunity please click on the link to apply. Alternatively send your CV to Oliver.Smith@jonlee.co.uk or contact 01384 446104
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.