£50k - 60k per year + car/car allowance (£7910) + 17% bonus
Key Account Manager - Automotive - Metals/Sheet Metal
£50,000 to £60,000 + car/car allowance (£7910) + 17% bonus
Birmingham, West Midlands
Skills: Key Account Manager, Account Management, Account Manager, Automotive Account Manager, Programme Manager, Project Manager, OEM, Tier 1, Tier one
A Key Account Manager is required to join one of the leading suppliers of sheet metal to the automotive industry. You will be responsible to manage the sales and strategic relationship with OEM and key Tier 1 customers, with the aim of maintaining the highest possible standard of customer relationship.
As the Key Account Manager your responsibilities will include;
- Strategically plan, new product development opportunities with the support of the technical teams.
- Manage large strategic projects.
- Seek further sales opportunities within their OEM customer with either new product, new vehicle or conquest business.
- Develop relationships with key OEM personnel in various departments, Procurement, Engineering and appropriate internal groups (esp. development & technical support).
- Strategically position the company as a world leading sustainable supplier.
- Negotiate terms of business with clients.
- Manage accountability and adherence to required sales procedures.
- Ensure contract adherence using the support of the legal teams and support this with implementation of strong process.
Required Experience and Skills;
- Proven track record (min 5 years) in Key Account Management in automotive OEM or Tier 1 supply industry.
- BEng, BSc or equivalent further education studies. The qualification preferably includes an element of business and economics.
- Optimum profile will also include experience in the sheet metal industry.
- Driving licence.
- Persuasive communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong resilient personality, open minded, never give up mentality, customer focused and oriented.
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the relevant Key Account Management experience ideally within automotive OEM or Tier 1 supply then please click on the link to apply. Alternatively send your cv direct to Oliver.Smith@jonlee.co.uk 01384 446104
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.