£Comp + Bens
6 months ago
Key Account Manager
A Key Account Manager is required to lead the commercial activities for thermal management products developed and supplied to the customer/OEM(s). Candidates with an engineering knowledge of Thermal Management products would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this client, an automotive thermal and energy management solutions supplier based in Binley, requires a proactive Key Account Manager to pursue opportunities for business development and new programme sourcing with their customers. As a Key Account Manager you will be required to:
- Ensure all Customer and internal milestones and financial commitments are met
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customer stakeholders in Purchasing, Programme and Engineering departments
- Lead quote process in conjunction with internal teams to ensure that all required financial metrics are achieved
- Project manage timely completion of Gate reviews with task completion from the internal cross-functional team and Customer deliverables, eAPQP
- Manage multi product/multi plant programmes covering total range of Thermal Management products
- Manage and improve profitability of program to financial targets
The Key Account Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree qualified, or equivalent, in an engineering or technological discipline
- Ability to understand performance requirements and engineering specifications for mechanical components and systems
- Ability to analyse financial summaries
- Knowledge of APQP desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with excellent customer facing experience within the automotive industry to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Binley based company will offer you:
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as an Account Manager or Technical Sales and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Programme and Account Manager role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.