- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Account management
- Contact: Andy Leake
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446104
- Duration: Permanent
- Start Date: As Soon As Possible
- Expiry Date: 09 June 2022
- Job Ref: 61666
A Key Account Manager is required for my Hampshire based client to cover the Midlands belt of the UK. Working from home, a £45k salary and an official 1230 Friday finish!! this is a brilliant opportunity to work for a well-known, leading brand in the after-market vehicle heating and air conditioning industry.
What you get to do:
- Keep the client at the forefront of key account contacts.
- Manage strategy planning and product launches.
- Be instrumental in the growth of the business through exceptional relationship building and opportunity recognition.
- Be ahead of the game by influencing key end users to include product in their build specifications.
- Establish a deep understanding of each customer needs.
- Work with engineering support to provide resolution of any customer issues.
Skills and Qualities that will reflect positively in your application.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills, internally and externally.
- Ability to identify project risk and mitigate.
- Self-motivated and pro-active in driving deeper connections with all customers.
- Must be able to travel.
- Technical industry experience in engineering/climate control.
- Able to work autonomously with drive and determination.
- Experience of high-end decision maker sales i.e. govt, local authority, emergency fleet owners, as well as the smaller enterprises.
If this high profile, focussed role, with an (up to) 20% annual bonus based on company and individual performance, is of interest then please apply. Questions? Andy Leake. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.