- Sector: Plastics
- Function: Sales and business development
- Contact: Fraser Nibbs
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 07947 342669
- Expiry Date: 19 January 2022
- Job Ref: 57729
As the largest distributor of polymers materials in Europe, the company are looking to strengthen their Sales team by employing a Key Account Manager - to work with customers in the Midlands. The Key Account Manager will have a good technical and commercial understanding of polymer materials. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader in a competitive industry.
The Key Account Manager duties will include:
- Identify and convert business opportunities with new and existing customers within injection moulding, extrusion, blown film etc,
- Manage and develop the key accounts of plastics converters in the East Midlands/East Anglia.
- Keep up to speed on the company's materials portfolio.
- Report directly to Senior Directors on progress.
- Provide aftersales support to customers.
The Key Account Manager will have:
- Good knowledge of the plastics industry.
- Technical understanding of plastics processing methods; injection moulding/extrusion etc
- Preferably degree qualified in a relevant technical subject.
- Well located within the Midlands to provide coverage.
To apply, please forward your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.