Job Title – Key Account Executive
Competitive Salary, hybrid working (WFH & office), 9% pension, Life assurance, corporate gym membership, Cycle to work scheme, wellbeing benefits
FMCG / Manufacturing
Are you a Customer Service, Sales or Account Executive from the manufacturing? Are you interested in working for a world class, international manufacturer who produce products for Europe’s largest brands and retailers? We are looking for a Key Account Executive able to demonstrate skills in excellent customer service and account management, If this sounds like you continue reading..
As a Key Account Executive your day to day responsibilities will consist of;
- Supporting business growth with existing customers across multiple accounts, running the day-to-day activities
- Assisting with all commercial projects with specific customers.
- Ability to maintain forecast, systems, price files and associated communication to all stakeholders
- Ability to maintain good interpersonal relationships internally, with external partners and customers
- Cultivate good relationships with key customers and potential customers, acting as point of contact for customers to support in the smooth running of accounts.
- Face to face meetings with customers as when required with support from relevant manager
- Assist with market analysis of competitive products.
- Help develop customer specific account plans, revenue, volume and profitability targets.
- Provide detailed and clear brief in line with business processes to internal stakeholders on customer requirements, working closely with internal teams to ensure customer expectations are met
- Drive communication with customer to ensure all future forecast information is available, accurate and in line with agreed demand expectations.
- Hybrid working between home / office, with travel to customer and company sites, sometimes including overseas travel
An exciting opportunity for a Key Account Executive with the following;
- Ideally degree qualified or equivalent
- Experience in an Account Executive/Product Manager type role, or equivalent within a manufacturing environment (ideally within the FMCG)
- You need to have a commercial awareness and to understand how to manage account responsibilities.
- You must be able to work with accuracy and possess a high level of numeracy, analytical and literacy skills.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office systems is essential.
- You must hold a full UK Driver’s license
If you are a Key Account Executive with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Key Account Executive, please contact Matthew Taylor at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947943994.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.