Job title: Junior Toolmaker
Salary Range: £23,000 - £26,000
Location: Denby, Derby
A Junior Toolmaker is required for a well-established Precision Tool Manufacturer near Derby for a permanent position due to company expansion. The purpose of this role is to manufacture tooling using manual machines and hand tools. Training and support will be offered to allow excellent career progression.
As a Toolmaker, your daily duties will be:
- Build/fit/assemble/polish tooling and dies using hand tools and equipment
- Use manual milling machines, grinders and lathes
- Manufacture high quality tooling, working to tight tolerances
- Work to engineering drawings
The Toolmaker should have the following skills or experience:
- You will have ideally completed an engineering apprenticeship within tool making
- You will be fully trained in the use of all tool room machinery and hand tools
- Used to working to tight tolerances
- The ability to interpret engineering drawings
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for anyone looking for a new role as a Toolmaker, in return you will be offered:
- Fantastic working environment
- In-house training to develop your knowledge
- The opportunity to work with prestigious clients with interesting projects.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high, should you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Toolmaker position, please contact Ed Burch at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 129.