£25k per year
3 months ago
Title: Junior Tool Design Engineer
Salary: £22’000 - £25’000
Shifts: 9am – 5pm
- To work within a multi-functional Design team, generating Thermoforming tool design and assemblies, following a right first-time philosophy.
- To assist in the standardisation of new and existing tool design assemblies with their relevant auxiliary components.
- To assist the Head of Design with completing tooling improvements and standardisation of common parts.
- To ensure that the customer approval process is completed and that the Quality Department has been provided with the latest 2D drawing prior to the production tooling being manufactured.
- To order the aluminium blanks, cutters and cutting plates required for the manufacture of the production tooling.
- To provide the CNC Department with a tooling drawing and all relevant information required to manufacture the auxiliary parts and tooling accessories.
- To assist in the specification of tooling and tooling accessories sent to external sub-contractors.
- To ensure tool drawings, models, build materials and services are produced in a timely manner.
- To ensure that any problems, defects and damage in the IT software and equipment is reported directly to IT
- To ensure the internal databases are kept up to date.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.