about 1 month ago
Junior Service Engineer (Pumps)
We are currently recruiting for a Junior Service Engineer to work for a small business based in Birmingham, the role will be working with a wide range of pumps and equipment across their customer sites and at their workshop. It would suit someone who is flexible to work within both a workshop and field service role and wants to build on their career.
Duties and responsibilities of the Junior Service Engineer would include:
- All aspects of dismantling and inspecting pumps
- Liaising with suppliers and other maintenance/technical support from manufacturers.
- Specifying replacement parts and tools.
- Servicing, inspecting, periodic testing and cleaning pumps.
It's a role based on days working with the company offering the following:
- Good permanent salary.
- Use of vehicle when working at customers sites.
- Benefits to include pension, 28 days holiday (up to 33) and optional medical.
If you are interested in this Junior Service Engineer role, please contact Gareth Simpson on 01384 446 125 (Direct Line) or apply now.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.