£28k - 32k per year
4 months ago
Junior Service Engineer
UK Travel – Average 3 Nights Away A Week
£28,000+ 10% Bonus + Company Car or Van
An experienced Machine Tool Engineer is now required to become a Junior Service Engineer for a leading Machine Tool Company. Candidates with experience of repairing or/ and maintaining machine tools would be well received.
As a Junior Service Engineer, you will be required to complete the following tasks:
- Undertake regular service visits to customer sites with a positive and professional attitude
- Develop good working relationships with customers
- Complete service report sheets and service check lists during each visit
- Provide technical support to other staff concerning any technical matters regarding the range of machine tools
- To promote to customers the services available from service contracts, additional service work, new machine sales and training
The Junior Service Engineer should have following skills and experience:
- Experience of working with CNC machines - lathes and machining centres would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Fanuc, Heidenhain or Siemens controls
- Engineering qualification NVQ or similar
This is an excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer with knowledge of CNC machines to develop your career with a great company that will offer training and support to become a Service Engineer.
In return for your experience this company will offer you a salary of £28,000 plus 10% bonus and a company car or van. This is a home-based role and the successful engineer will be expected to stay away an average of 3 nights a week.
We are keen to hear from engineers living from within or around Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Telford, Solihull, Shrewsbury, Walsall, Redditch, Evesham, Lichfield, Tamworth, Coventry and Warwick.
Demand for this role will undoubtably be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have a good machine tool knowledge and want to be considered for this role, please apply today.
If you have any questions about this role, please feel free to contact Kieron Austin on 01384446179 quoting reference 54967.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.