A Sales Engineer with experience of face to face technical sales and account management is required for a manufacturer of bespoke engineered solutions for automated technology.
The role of Sales Engineer includes the following:
- Taking incoming enquiries and meeting clients to discuss their bespoke technical requirement.
- Actively pursue opportunities through networking and strategic planning.
- Work closely with engineering who will create a solution for you to take back to the customer to prove the capability.
- Travel throughout the UK with the majority of customers within a 2 hour commute.
- For customers located further afield, overnight stays may be required from time to time.
- Target customers such as system integrators and companies using material handling systems such as robotics.
The suitable candidate will need to possess the following skills and experiences:
- Existing sales engineer who has experience of selling engineering components or solutions.
- You may be an external sales engineer or an internal sales engineer seeking your first external role. Salary will be dependant on experience and training will be provided.
- Technical qualification/apprenticeship in engineering is highly desirable but not essential.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work for a successful and well respected manufacturer, providing solutions to customers with technical material handling technical challenges. To apply, please click on the link or call on 01384 446 105