Junior Process Engineer
£16.00 to £20.40
The person would need to demonstrate experience in an engineering/food science background.
- Experience in Process Development and Process Commercialisation.
- Provide leadership in Process trials and specific Process tracks within multiple projects across the region with minimal supervision.
- Manage project communications relating to specific process trials or specific process tracks within multiple projects, including liaison with CD Supply chain team with minimal to no supervision.
- Work independently and effectively with different R&D subgroups to deliver project goals with minimal supervision.
- Deliver process specifications for multiple projects.
- Process engineering skills in food industry. Apply process knowledge to specific projects. Learn on the fly. Effective communication skills.
- Previous food manufacturing experience.
- Process feasibility
- Chemical Engineering/Food science.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.