Job Title: Junior Marketing Executive
Salary: £ Negotiable dependant on experience
We are currently recruiting for a Junior Marketing Executive to work with our client at their site in Telford, the role will be joining the head office’s marketing team to build their suite of brands across the group , the role will make significant contribution to promoting the business through various marketing and media channels.
- Working with each Business Head and the Group Marketing team to develop annual marketing plans and update/amend these where necessary in line with agreed KPIs
- Update the websites (content only, not design), working closely with Group Marketing at all times to ensure technical and brand accuracy
- Support the Group Marketing team to create website content in order to keep the websites fully updated at all times.
- Support the writing of content, developing a positive approach to news for onward communication. Content includes blogs, articles, news pieces and service/product content
- Work with Group Marketing and the SEO team to ensure that the websites are functioning in-line with the business strategy and that you can speedily alter any emerging issues
- Work with Group Marketing and the Head of Business to develop PPC campaigns across all relevant sectors and technical areas of the business
- Work with Group Marketing to develop case studies and testimonial information for digital marketing purposes
- With Group Marketing, manage the social media accounts (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc.) and ensure that this activity reflects the marketing strategy as per the annual Marketing Plan
- Work closely with Group Marketing to generate appropriate, accurate and timely social media posts in line with the Marketing Plans
- EDM and DM capability to work with templates and Mailchimp to develop an annual programme of activity that reflects business strategy
- Work with Group Marketing to develop monthly EDM/DM for each business
- Work with each business to assist in the management and update of marketing databases to allow for generation of KPIs
- Work with each business to assist in the updating of new customer database including customer feedback surveys for Exec meetings and Sales KPIs
- Support with monthly marketing dashboard reports and analysis
- Assist with the creation of Top Customer Feedback surveys for Exec meetings and Sales KPIs
- Support with the development of marketing events, maintain and coordinate a schedule of meetings, trade shows etc.
- Assist with the generation of marketing and sales KPIs
- Work with each business to monitor incoming leads/live chat that they will recording on the CRM/Lead Logging system
- Support with roll out of customer retention and re-engagement programmes
- Support with new product launches via a range of different channels
- Support with literature creation when required
Knowledge and Skills:
- A BA (Hons) in Marketing or equivalent is desirable.
- Marketing industry experience of working within a business
- Agency experience would be advantageous
- Be able to demonstrate Digital Marketing knowledge
- The ability to demonstrate experience of working with the following:
- Website editing
- CMS experience – Magento 2
- A good working knowledge of Pay Per Click (PPC) in addition to experience of working with PPC and the key metrics of success (both Google Adwords, and Bing Ads)
- Google analytics knowledge
- Experience of working with Mailchimp, or similar digital mailing platform/s
- Able to create and support with SurveyMonkey
- Social media (specifically LinkedIn and Facebook for business)
- Paid social media activity
- Experience in conversion optimisation
- Have a good understanding of CRM function within a working environment and database management to include: Segmentation and tagging and Campaign targeting
- Experience working with third parties/suppliers. To include but not exclusive to supporting with brief creation and project progress chasing.
- Have a strong commercial understanding
- Excellent content writing skills – both on and offline
- Able to demonstrate a strong analytical skill
- Must have good reporting and analysis skills (statistical evaluation)
- Must be able to understand the competition in the market and provide statistical evidence. It will be essential to have the ability to conduct research, especially on competitors in market sectors.
- The ability to work with and produce animation is desirable
- It would be advantageous to have good working knowledge and experience of how to film and edit videos.
- Experience of working with Photoshop and InDesign to include Graphic creation e.g. Website banners, digital mail banners from time to time and Photography
- Have a strong focus on delivering excellent Customer Service
- Must have a good knowledge of Microsoft Suite including, Microsoft teams and other Webinar platforms along with PowerPoint
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.