Junior (engineer level) CAE/FEA Analyst - shoreham by sea, permanent
I am seeking an engineer with a few years work experience but with an interest in numerical modelling, CAE, FEA to join a consultancy organisation (not Ricardo) in Sussex. The consultancy works on analyses and simulations within powertrain engineering. You will be joining a human sized organisation and have your career developed by some of the best in the business - specialist, well respected and happy to spend the time developing you rather than chasing project paperwork, or satisfying shareholders.
What you will do:
- thermal, strength, fatigue, thermal, combustion, multi-physical, MBD and 1D analyses using specialist CAE packages
- You will be expected to learn new software and apply your numerical problem solving ability to the challenges in consultancy. Please note I am not seeking someone that can use a CAE package, rather someone with aptitude and approach to know the best way of solving a problem using a variety of CAE tools
- tools used - ansys, abaqus, GT-suite, Nastran, Patran, ADAMS, Fluent, Dymola, Modelica etc
What you will need:
- Demonstrate a propensity and interest in numerical modelling, FEA, CAE. Perhaps a final year project, thesis or work experience.
- 2i or greater degree in mechanical engineering
- 2 years' work experience in automotive, rail, aerospace
- be able to work in the Uk indefinitely without sponsorship
Please apply with current CV and details of present salary and notice period. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted prior to submission however should you have any questions please contact or 01384 446150