about 2 years ago
Junior Embedded Software Engineer
Aerospace and Defence
A Junior Embedded Software Engineer is required to join the R & D team of an electronics manufacturer based in Milton Keynes. It is vital that candidates have a knowledge of engineering software for High Integrity electronics. The successful applicant will provide full lifecycle software development for micro-controllers and DSP in C/C++ .
As a Junior Embedded Software Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and developing software for safety critical, real-time embedded systems working on all development phases of the project life cycle.
- Performing verification and validation testing in accordance with project schedules, processes and standards.
- Software engineering from requirement gathering, design, testing, documentation, implementation and integration.
- Embedded programming in C/C++
The Junior Embedded Software Engineer should have the following skills/experience:
- Experience in software development in the aerospace, defence or similar safety critical.
- Good knowledge of developing software using ANSI C or C++.
- Experienced using software design tools MVS, Eclipse or VisualDSP++.
- Experience of using Python, MatLab or LabView would prove advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity a graduate embedded software engineer to develop your career and work in a highly technical environment. In return for your experience, this Milton Keynes based company will offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- Early finish on a Friday
- Flexible benefits package
- Non-standard pension scheme
Interviews for the Junior Embedded Software Engineer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible.
If interested in this role then please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.