A Junior Controls Engineer is required for a locally based systems integrator.
The role of Junior Controls Engineer will consist of the following:
- To specify and design the control system for bespoke automation projects working with customer specified equipment or in-house specified controllers.
- Integrate robotics, pneumatics, motors, sensors, vision systems, safety PLC's using motion controllers, PLC's and HMI's.
- Once fitted you will be required to program the machine so that if functions in sequence as intended.
As a Junior Controls Engineer you are not expected to possess all the skills from day one. Training will be provided however experience of the following is essential.
- Technical qualification in control system engineering, mechatronics or electrical engineering is essential
- Experience with basic programming of plcs or micro controllers is essential
- Knowledge of fluid power is advantageous although training will be provided for using pneumatics.
- Experience as a multi-skilled maintenance engineer of electrical engineer with fault finding experience seeking a career change in to controls engineering.
This is a wonderful opportunity to train as a Junior Controls Engineer in a very technical and financially rewarding discipline. If you have the required skills and aspirations for this role of Junior Controls Engineer, then please click on the link to apply. In return for your experience we can offer a competitive salary with comprehensive training working in a newly modernised manufacturing facility, supplying automated solutions in to many sectors such as automotive and aerospace.