£30k - 40k per year + benefits
9 months ago
Due to continued growth this global provider of systems and solutions for commercial and defence applications are looking to recruit a dynamic Junior Control Systems Engineer
Salary: Circa £30,000 - £40,000 per annum plus benefits
Suitable for: Control Systems Engineer, Controls Engineer, Process Control Engineer, Automation Engineer, PLC Software Engineer, PLC Programmer
As a member of the software team, the role of the Junior Control Systems Engineer will be to provide junior engineering support to programmes, learning and developing in house lifecycles and working processes.
- Produce technical documentation in accordance with company/customer procedures.
- Assist with the design and testing of PLC systems solutions.
- Be aware of and comply with company standards of conduct and all relevant statutory requirements.
- Carry out any other reasonable management request.
Background and experience:
Please note for this particular role, all candidates must be eligible for SC - UK EYES ONLY clearance and therefore be a sole British National passport holder.
- Design and integration of PLC control systems
- Fieldbus configuration and implementation.
- Experience of Siemens Step 7 Classic programming environment.
- Siemens S7-300/400 PLCs
- Experience in PLC control systems design and programming. Understanding of commissioning and setting to work.
The role requires successful candidates to undergo and maintain a Baseline Personnel Security Standard and/or United Kingdom Security Vetting (UKSV) to obtain a Security Check (SC) without restrictions. Please note that in the event that the required clearance cannot be obtained you may not be eligible for the role and/or any offer of employment may be withdrawn on grounds of national security.
This role offers an outstanding career development opportunity and the chance to join a well respected global business
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this exciting Junior Control Systems Engineer role.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.