Wolverhampton, West Midlands
11 months ago
3 to 6 Months
Urgent requirement for a Junior Buyer working for UK brand leader of bathroom solutions based in Wolverhampton.
- Purchase order generation - arrange shipping where required and schedule orders to ensure optimum stock holding to support customer order fulfilment within stock valuation parameters.
- Progress chase purchase orders to ensure deliveries are received on time and in full.
- Produce purchasing reports
- Manage supplier QC expectations and deal with rejections, returns, credit claims.
- Maintain the company's purchase product data records.
- Identify new and alternative suppliers of existing direct and indirect materials, components and equipment. Carry out bench marking and re sourcing projects to suit business requirements.
- Source new direct and indirect materials, components and equipment.
- Monitor and identify material and component demand pattern fluctuations in order to ensure stock availability in line with stock valuation parameters.
- Data collation as required to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and obligations eg. FSC, Packaging Waste Regulations.
- General office duties such as filing and general administration.
This is a 3 month contract to support a fast paced environment, further extension is possible and the role will be based in near Bilston, Wolverhampton.
Interested in the above role? Please apply TODAY as this is an urgent requirement please only apply if you are immediately available.