Find out more about some of our Key Clients here or visit our case studies page to see how we support our clients.
Want to work for a forward-thinking organisation that design, develop and build powertrain systems within the maritime industry? The Purchasing Assistant will support and focus on administration specific to commercial procurement to enable the overall organisation and effectiveness of the team.
What’s in it for you:
• Raising low-value purchase orders for goods – liaising with suppliers and colleagues for checking quantities and price.
• Processing purchase orders, goods receipt, related purchase invoices and related tasks.
• Obtaining & expediting quotations, tender responses and delivery dates for parts on order.
• Booking delivery couriers; liaising with Team on expected delivery dates by couriers.
• General departmental administrative support, filing and archiving duties as required.
What we require from you:
Any of the following experience:
If the above role sounds of interest and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Gemma Skidmore at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446121 or email email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.