Manchester City Centre
£45k - 55k per year
11 months ago
£45-55000 Depending Upon Experience
We are developing greenfield apps using a very modern stack that includes React with hooks and styled-components.
We're building microservices using
NodeJS, Express, Puppeteer and making everything available to our 1 million+ users with Terraform, AWS & Kubernetes.
What we offer:
- A direct influence on how we create our disruptive products
- A competitive salary ranging from £45,000 - £55,000, strictly based on experience.
- Flexibility to work from home on a weekly basis.
- Core working hours that are flexible to life outside of work.
- A central location that's easy to commute to.
- 2 mental wellbeing days.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- One day per month as an "Own Day" where you get to work on a novel project of your choosing.
- A team of people who work collaboratively and at a good pace at a company that has its heart in the right place and a welcoming culture.
What you'll be doing:
- Working on all of our regular React applications as well as building gamified psychometric assessments using React & PixiJS
- Making sure our assessments work in a consistent and performant way for both desktop and mobile users
- Keeping the UX as modern and as good as possible
- Developing APIs using NodeJS
- Writing unit, integration & end-to-end tests
What we're looking for:
- Experience using React or a similar framework (Angular 2+, Vue)
- Experience building APIs with NodeJS
- Someone who genuinely enjoys working as part of a team in a collaborative way, is prepared to listen to others and takes ownership
If you are looking for a great nest move in your developer career then please apply now!
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.