Role: IT Technical Lead
As a Technical Lead, you will maintain and improve the technical systems of the lab to ensure all employees have the technology they need to complete their work. You will promote digital security, provide technical support and ensure systems are running effectively and efficiently.
As a Technical Lead for IT you will:
- Install and update company software and hardware as needed.
- Maintain and provide general support for the IT infrastructure of the lab.
- Troubleshoot MacOS, network and storage related issues.
- Manage licenses and purchase/renew software.
- Understand and help with IT procurement.
- Ensure the operational health of the SharePoint online environment including security, availability, performance, interoperability and reliability.
- Ensure access to computer resources (data, equipment and facilities) is reasonable and restricted to authorised individuals.
- Monitor and implement security certificates and company compliance of requirements.
- Help onboarding new employees including installing and configuring laptops, software, telephone, network printing, etc.
- Provide the team support and training for software (Office365, Cisco Webex, Slack, Outlook etc) and hardware. + Introduce new/emergent tools, define trialling process and promote adoption.
- Collaborate with the Business Lead and Design Ops Lead to ensure operational security, maintenance and governance.
- Collaborate with IT Specialists from other departments to keep up to date with the wider IT infrastructure and protocols.
- Have a hands-on "no job is too small" mentality and enjoy working in a fun, dynamic and creative environment.
- Proven experience in Information Technology across a breadth of relevant operation systems and software.
- Experience with Office365 and Sharepoint administration.
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting for MacOS.
- Excellent organisation, time management and task prioritisation skills.
- Experience of working on highly collaborative design teams, or other multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience working in a fast-paced start-up environment with changing priorities.
- Passionate about the automotive and transportation industry.
Bachelor`s Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related field.
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
To apply for this role please send your CV with required rate to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.