£28.1k - 31.6k per year + Benefits
about 2 months ago
IT Systems Engineer
Salary – £40,000 - £45,000 + Shift allowance
Located – Dublin
Linux, SQL, PL/SQL
An IT Systems Engineer is required to provide hands on technical support and analysis for software, infrastructure, and Technology products. Candidates with experience of Technical Support in busy environments will be well received.
Due to growth this company, a logistics organisation based in the Dublin area requires an IT Systems Engineer with a technical/ Infrastructure background for a new permanent role. As the IT Systems Engineer, you will be required to:
- Monitor and manage software systems
- Identify and provide root cause analysis of systems/IT Issues
- Provide incident and problem management
- Change management
- Liaise with stakeholders
- Work flexible hours and locations
The IT Systems Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience working with Linux operating systems
- Proficient using SQL and SQL Developer
- Knowledge of SQL Databases
- Hands on Database experience (Oracle)
- Debugging skills and experience
- PL/SQL language
- Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced IT Systems Engineer to work with a great business and to develop your career further. In return for your experience, this Dublin based Logistics company will offer you:
- Salary – Up to £45,000 + shift allowance + Benefits
- The opportunity to work with a range of technologies.
- The opportunity to progress your career.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you would like to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the IT Systems Engineer role, please contact Kerry Heath at Jonathan Lee Recruitment Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.