Project Engineer - West Sussex - Automation - £35,000 to £45,000 + bonus
A Project Engineer is required to join a world recognised manufacturing company in West Sussex. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in robotic and electrical systems.
As the Project Engineer your responsibilities will include;
- Review of client purchase order and attachments together with all sales handover documentation
- Issue of job instructions to each of the internal departments and specialists
- Management of departments to ensure completion of job instructions
- Project control by development and monitoring of programmes
- Monitor the development of quality plans
- Drafting of all material, fabrication and equipment purchase order requisitions and specifications
As the Project Engineer you will require the following skills and experiences;
- Excellent project management skills
- Good understanding of mechanical and pneumatic systems
- Good knowledge of robotic and electrical systems
- Knowledge of special purpose design is favourable.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please click on the link to apply.