- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Software and IT
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Duration: contract
- Start Date: asap
- Expiry Date: 31 May 2022
- Job Ref: 61013
Title: IT Sustainability Specialist - 37771
Division: Information Technology
Contract Position based at: Gaydon, Solihull, Whitley, Home
Rate: - up to £441.52/day Ltd (PAYE option also available)
The background to this engagement is IT Sustainability. IT is focused on improving their carbon footprint across a range of initiatives such as Energy Management, Green IT etc and this role will be responsible for coordinating and tracking activities being undertaken by local teams to deliver carbon savings.
The primary area of focus relates to infrastructure and property, where teams are collaborating on multiple opportunities to optimise devices/buildings and with that reduce energy consumption. This role will both report back to centre on the status of broader initiatives and also pick up delivery for specific IT lead initiatives with property.
Role will be responsible for overseeing multiple small initiatives - which need to be monitored and moved along by local teams - as well as leading a project collaborating with Property.
Engagement requires a clear line of sight to specific milestones which are tracked centrally and presented to the CEO on a quarterly basis
- Organisation and planning skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to flex their style according to the audience (exec, non-technical, technical, suppliers), pitching project updates at the right level.
- Financial Management - solid experience with budgets, confident and able to manage execution to a pre-agreed target using different levers to optimise spend, whilst ensuring financial risk (commercial penalties, including non-delivery through suppliers) is minimised.
- Coordinating and tracking multiple initiatives, providing appropriate high level reports to present progress
- Preparing project scope of work detailing installation requirements
- Project budgeting and purchasing
- Liaising with clients, sub-contractors and vendors on relevant aspects of the project
- Managing multiple site projects
- Diary management of engineers and sub-contractors, ensuring adequate cover on site.
- Progress meetings with staff and contractors
Project Management qualification - APMP, Prince 2
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.