£25k - 30k per year + Benefits
4 months ago
IT Support Technician
Salary – £25,000 – 30,000
Located – Stoke on Trent
MS Windows, MS Office, VOIP, Networking, Cisco
An IT Support Technician is required with experience of working in fast paced environments installing and configuring computer hardware systems. Candidates with experience of Technical Support in manufacturing environments would be well received.
Due to growth and an increasing workload this company, a manufacturing organisation based in the Stoke on Trent area requires an IT Support Technician with a technical support background for a new permanent role. As the IT Support Technician, you will be required to:
- Install and configure computer hardware systems.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks (Printers & VOIP)
- Troubleshoot system and Network issues.
- Diagnose hardware and software faults.
- Support the roll out of new applications.
- Managing several open cases at any time
- Ensure backups are completed, monitored, and tested.
The IT Support Technician should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience in fast paced helpdesk environments
- Experience with Cisco Network products
- Experience with Microsoft products (including servers)
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- 2nd level support
- Customer focused.
- Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a technical support background to develop your career further. In return for your experience, this Stoke based company will offer you:
- Salary – Up to £30,000 + benefits
- The opportunity to work with a range of technologies.
- The opportunity to progress your career.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you would like to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the IT Support Technician role, please contact Kerry Heath at Jonathan Lee Recruitment Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.