£25k - 30k per year + Benefits
IT Support Technician
Salary – £25,000 - 30,000 + Benefits
Stoke on Trent
IT Support Engineer, Hardware, software, Network, Installation, Configuration, Microsoft, Cisco
An IT Support Technician is required with experience of working in fast paced environments and knowledge of Network and Microsoft products. Candidates with experience of the manufacturing industry would be well received.
Due to growth this company, a global business based in Stoke requires an experienced IT Support technician for a new permanent role. As the IT Support Technician, you will enjoy a varied role where you will be required to:
- Install and configure computer hardware systems and applications.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems.
- Diagnose/solve hardware and software faults.
- Ensure backups are completed.
- Prioritise and manage several open cases.
The IT Support Technician should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience of Cisco Network products
- Experience of Microsoft products EG; Servers
- A good understanding of Network, Software, and operating systems
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritise.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Cisco Network products with experience in a technical support role to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Stoke based company will offer you:
Salary up to 30k + benefits
The opportunity to work in a great environment working on a variety of technologies.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are an experienced IT Support Technician and you would like to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Kerry Heath at Jonathan Lee Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.