Job title: IT Support Technician
Salary Range: £25,000
Due to growth, a hard-working and determined IT Support Technician is required with excellent troubleshooting skills for a new permanent role with this Automotive company based in Redditch.
As an IT Support Technician you will be responsible for:
- Supporting PC Builds
- Fault finding
- User server administration
The IT Support Technician should have the following skills or experience:
- Graduate / Desktop support Analyst
- Experience with desktop support Windows 7&10
- Desktop top builds and image deployment
- Fault finding for desktops & laptops
- Experience with office up to 2016 & 365 admin
- Active Directory users and groups administration. Group policy.
- Basic server administration
- Basic VMWare experience. (Desirable not essential as will train)
- Network experience DNS, DHCP
- Exchange mail box admin
- Anti-virus experience
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Office 2016 and Windows and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the IT Support Technician role, please contact Georgia Silk at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.