Find out more about some of our Key Clients here or visit our case studies page to see how we support our clients.
Jonathan Lee Recruitment are looking for a IT Support Desk Technician for a global consumar electronics company for one of their offices in London, the role details are below:-
Location West Central London (Hybrid)
We are looking for a Service Desk Technician that embraces our vision and is keen and confident to deliver results. You will be passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience, with an expectation on aiding, supporting, and advising individuals experiencing technical or operational challenges. Owning the support process from start to finish whether directly or escalated. This will be supporting mainly the London based office staff, but also as part of the global service desk, supporting the ghd user base across multiple offices, field-based teams, and overseas territories.
In this role there will be a requirement to attend visits to our other offices as and when required.
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provide triage services on all inbound service incidents and requests, categorising and prioritising in line with service desk procedures.
· Provide prompt 1 st and 2 nd line support across all IT Infrastructure Services
· Provide prompt 1 st and 2 nd line support on business application systems to ensure technical problems are resolved as quickly as possible, escalating to 3 rd line technical support where necessary
· Responsible for arranging and managing support calls with 3 rd party Support and Maintenance
· Procure, Configure, and deploy new desktop hardware and software as required
· Performing all daily checks consistently, escalating, reporting and resolving issues where necessary
· Involved in supporting and delivering infrastructure projects as directed
Create user documentation and train users on systems where necessary, keeping knowledge base documents up to date.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
Minimum 4 years + work experience within a similar role
Minimum 4 years + ability to support staff in a high-profile environment
Minimum 4 years + experience of Exec level support and demands
Experience with PC hardware and basic network patch management
Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft OS and core Office applications (Win10 and Office 2016/O365)
Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Servers (2012, 2016 & 2019)
Working knowledge of server virtualisation (HyperV) would be advantageous but not essential
Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policies
Working knowledge of networking inc. TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
Experience and a working knowledge of video and voice conferencing such as Microsoft Teams and Polycom products
Experience and a working knowledge of support telephone and contact centre systems
Proven experience of ownership of managing service desk issues through to completion against SLA's and keeping users informed of the status of services, incidents, and requests
Experience in supporting Apple product iPhones and iPads in an Apple DEP environment.
A proven track record of Apple Mac administration.
Experience with work with MDM solutions
ITIL certification would be advantageous but not essential
Microsoft certification would be advantageous but not essential.
Exposure to Cisco networking would be advantageous bit not essential
Suitably qualified and experienced Service Desk Techncians should apply by contacting Paul Coates at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44 (0) 1926963292 or by emailing their CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.