IT Support Technical Call Co-ordinator
£18000 - £21000 p/a
Do you have a flair for IT support? Get a buzz from troubleshooting and solution finding?
Our IT support team are currently recruiting for a Support Call Coordinator to join them. The department plays a critical role in maintaining systems and troubleshooting IT related issues site wide.
As first line technical support you will be the initial point of contact for all incoming IT queries, troubleshooting a variety of issues, as well as logging and assigning work to the appropriate technical resource. You will monitor all open calls, providing customers with regular updates, ensuring that issues are resolved within agreed timescales and escalated where necessary.
- Experience working in a 1st/2nd line customer experience and IT Helpdesk role which involved technical troubleshooting
- Competent using a Service Desk call management system with knowledge and understanding of SLAs and priorities
- Experience of working in a 1 st / 2 nd Line IT Support role
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A good verbal and written communicator
- Comfortable interacting with team members, managers and customers
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to follow processes and resolve first line calls
- Exhibits a high level of initiative
- Works well in a team environment with a flexible and "Can Do" attitude
- Confident and well organised with strong MS Office skills
- Can capture information in a methodical manner to provide as much detail as possible to technical staff
- Strong learning skills with the ability to learn new technologies and systems
- NVQ Maths & English
- Level 4 IT Qualification
- Level 5 IT related qualification
- ITIL Foundations or equivalent service desk industry qualification
The role is full time at 37.25 hours per week.
The working pattern is as follows:-
- Monday to Thursday 8.21am - 4.45pm
- Friday 8.21am - 3.45pm
(flexibility will be required to cover core service hours during staff absences):
Our Client actively promotes diversity and inclusion across our organisation, however this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the current Home Office Shortage Occupation list. As a result, HORIBA MIRA is unable to support an application for visa sponsorship. All applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work for an indefinite period in the UK.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.