Job title: AX Support Technician
Salary Range; Up to £45,000 DOE
This leading automotive manufacturer are seeking AX Support Technician for their UK Head Office in Coventry.
An AX Support Technician is required with knowledge of SQL and programming. Candidates with experience of the Engineering or Manufacturing industry would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, this renowned based in Coventry requires a personable AX Support Technician with integration experience for a new permanent role. As an AX Support Technician you will be required to:
- To support, maintain and develop the comprehensive use of existing and implementation of database systems across all functional departments in the business.
- Work with and behalf of the user base and in close collaboration with the international central function who host the system.
- Project Management and Delivery utilising the data from the system and report creation.
The AX Support Technician should have the following skills or experience:
- Relevant qualifications and experience within IT Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Science ideally in a manufacturing or engineering field.
- Knowledgeable in developing, maintaining and implementing IT systems, functions and processes with a focus on Supply Chain departments.
- Good interpersonal support skills with a patient and engaging training demeanour as well as excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Coventry-based Automotive company will offer you:
- Basic Salary up to £45,000 per annum.
- 35 days holiday and pension.
- International travel opportunities.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX and excellent people skills and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the AX Support Technician role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.