Job Title - IT Operations Specialist (Permanent)
Location: Rugby, Warwickshire
Salary Range: £26000 - £30000 p/a
Are you an experienced IT Support Analyst with knowledge of working in a shared service support centre?
Are you self-motivated and able to work alone as well as part of a wider team?
Are you able to work to tight time constraints, providing excellent customer service?
Our client provide R&D to Manufacturing within the Automotive sector and due to a resignation are looking for an experienced IT Operations Specialist.
As IT Operations Specialist, you'll be tasked with supporting multiple site customer calls, analysing problems, investigate and carry our resolutions where necessary. Along with managing the software and hardware stocks. Complete annual server room audits.
Travel will be required.
Some areas that would pique our interest are:
- Prior experience in a customer facing IT support function
- PC Hardware & Software configuration
- Previous experience of NetApp would be beneficial
- Networks experience TCP/IP
- Quals: ITIL Foundation & Microsoft Certified Qualification
What would we do for you?
- Ongoing development, training and career opportunities
- Competitive Salary & excellent benefits including flexitime
- Friendly & supportive working environment
- Pension + 25 days holiday (plus stats)
If you are interested in this opportunity plase apply now.