£226.57 - 226.57 per day
Title: IT Support Administrator
Contract Position based at: London - Work from Home
An interim IT Support Administrator is required to support a smooth transition. As a key member of the team, you will have a combined passion for technology and mobility solutions. We are looking for an experienced, technically minded and hands on IT Support Administrator.
This is a 3 month contract position.
What Does and IT Support Administrator Do:
- Provide first line IT support to the business
- Troubleshooting user issues related to software and hardware
- Setting up hardware as part of the new employee onboarding process
- Responsible for setting up relevant IT accounts and access for employees
- Responsible for disabling access and collection of IT equipment as part of the employee offboarding process
- Responsible for scheduling repairs and replacement of damaged equipment
- Ensuring IT related expenditure is paid for in a timely manner to minimise disruption to services
- Enforcing security policies and good practices when it comes to online access.
Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience in providing first-line support
- Experience with G Suite, Office 365, Slack, Teams, GitHub, Apple Business, various hosting providers such as GoDaddy
- Prior experience with scheduling repairs with various manufacturers
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.