Title: Information Technology Solutions Manager
Salary Range: £35.60
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
- Define Test Strategy and plan for various phases of the PLM programme working with various domains and functions
- Lead the team to develop the process maps for the use cases and the integration maps.
- Liaise with PLM functional domain teams to align the relevant use cases and drive the domains on the quality of the test cases required to verify the use cases.
- Run the E2E testing events before critical business events
- Vehicle Program Gateways to ensure the required tools, processes are in place to support the business event.
- Interface with a wide variety of stakeholders, business, subject matter experts and users to build the test plan and align to partners delivery (Functional Drops, etc.) cycle
- Deliver a plan that integrates with the software development lifecycle given from the Software Vendor. - Deliver E2E Testing solutions for future requirements to progress the iPLM program through the PCDS lifecycle.
- Ensure the E2E use cases are up to date with the changes in the PLM solution and changes in the business processes. - Drive completion of testing across domains
- Set expectations, prerequisites and concerns to achieve key milestones across the plan
- Explore opportunities to automate the testing - Define and report on metrics and glide path for test progress status and highlight and drive resolution of any issues or concerns associated.
- Test Management
- Experience of testing complex PLM solutions.
The ideal candidate will also demonstrate:
- Experience of the automotive PLM space - direct experience of OEM Product Development systems is a distinct advantage.
- An understanding of the principles and behaviours of core technical areas with, features, parts, BoMs, manufacturing implementation.
- Experience of being involved within an area responsible for deploying complex E2E solutions.
- An understanding of process and data modelling techniques and tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Ideally educated to Degree level