- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Software and IT
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 09 February 2022
- Job Ref: 60088
Title: IT Solution Architect - 37574
Division: Information Technology
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
Rate: up to £598.08/day LTD (c. £450/day PAYE option)
Solution / Integration Architect required to join a dynamic team, working in a complex and cross functional programme at Jaguar Land Rover (JLR). This role is to work in the design and implementation of integration between existing and new IT systems in JLR's landscape.
- Experience in large, cross-functional, large budget programmes, with excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Designing and Commissioning on-premises and cloud solutions based upon bespoke and COTS applications.
- DevOps automation, interface definition and security systems engineering whilst mapping into the architectural blueprint and framework
Skills and Experience Required:
- Presenting to senior managers and shareholders within the IT and business functions - Provide the primary architectural focal point for the project.
- Provide knowledge on modern Applications, Data, Integrations and security within complex and challenging environments.
- Prepare and submit detailed documentation on the solution to the IT Design and Service Authorities for review and approval
- Represent and explain the technical requirements and constraints of the project / programme to IT and business management and advice on any associated technical constraints, risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies in a timely manner.
- Ensure solutions meet the reference architectures, standards and patterns outlined within the IT function.
- Ensure Development is in line with architecture and design principles and policies
- Strong interpersonal skills to convince, reassure, persuade and negotiate"
- Identity, Access and Role Management (Forgerock preferred)
- IDAM, PAW principles, controls and tooling (B2B, B2C)
- Demonstratable architecture experience in deploying services on Cloud service providers such as GCP and/or AWS
- Experience in mapping engineering efforts with correct estimation to provide deliverables aligned with Agile Framework
- Strong understanding and experience in IOT connectivity including associated protocols such a MQTT, AMQP
- Strong understanding of standards such as ISO27001, NIST, SANS etc
- Experience with Enterprise Integration Design and Development using different integration patterns like API, ESB, Messaging
- Automotive and In Vehicle connectivity experience
A Master's Degree in either Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Cyber Security
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.